daebak ^_^

Sunday, October 10, 2010

....mEmOrY....


gotta fly away gotta fly away since i was a little girl i knew what i wanted one day i would see the world and make my mark on it put in time, sacrifice never thought of thinking twice
location: Telaga Air, Matang, Sarawak...
location: Waterfront Telaga Air....
Waiting time to landing.... MH 2510 ^_^
THE BEST VIEW OF KUCHING, SWK...
Memoir @ Seremban...
location: City Park, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan...
1st step of my journey... location: Bukit Aup, Sibu...
I was so far from you Yet to me you were always so close I wandered lost in the dark I closed my eyes toward the signs You put in my way I walked everyday Further and further away from you
Ooooo Allah, you brought me home I thank You with every breath I take.
Alhamdulillah, All praises to Allah...
I never thought about All the things you have given to me I never thanked you once I was too proud to see the truth And prostrate to you Until I took the first step And that’s when you opened the doors for me Now Allah, I realized what I was missing By being far from you.
~peace,may ALLAH bless♥

No comments:

Post a Comment