daebak ^_^

Thursday, May 5, 2011

This blog superb powerrrr

Finally, the owner of this blog ~ Travelling the World updated his blog.... I really miss his story... This blog is superbbb power...... When I read YH story about his Nav 8, experience, it's remind me about my friend's story too.... Same situation, just different location hehehehe I also can't imagine if I face that situation....what I will do???? will I cry???? hahahaha can't think about it..... 

Acttualy, I also write my friend's story in my blog.... Want to know??? hahahaha just click this link~ cadet pilot story heehe I write it in Bahasa Malaysia, because easy for me to story... If I use English, I'm worry that story become another story hahahahaha Some of the word that my friend use is difficult for me to explain..... 

Why difficult?? Of coz ler...I'm not a Pilot.... I'm just the ordinary girly, who like....interest and love about FLIGHT....very obses ok hikhik...... I hope one day, I can fullfill my dream hihihi I want sit inside cockpit heeeee ^_^ YH.......please update ur blog more.......more....and more......................
For my friend, I miss ur story.... hope you can be an excellent Pilot in future..... aja-aja fightim!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment